Los Angeles Youth Club Surfing
with Kai Sanson and Zuma Surf & Swim Training
For Boys & Girls Ages 8 Ω-16
Our club surfing program is dedicated to the advancement of beginning and intermediate surfers. We will focus on ocean skills, including how to read the waves and conditions, and how to be safe out in the water. Instructors will be out in the water surfing and coaching each child. Most of all, we will have fun surfing and enjoy everything that the ocean has to offer!
Surf with coach Kai Sanson and other local surf coaches!
Club Surfers will learn:
~ Ocean skills, board control and wave knowledge.
~ Advanced surfing skills and maneuvers such as bottom turns, floaters, cutbacks, duck-diving and barrel riding.
~ Surfing etiquette and surf spot knowledge.
~ Environmental awareness and ocean stewardship.
SURF LOCATIONS: From Venice to Malibu. Exact locations will be determined in advance. Location selection will be based on forecasted wave and weather conditions. We will also consider the best location based on the skill level of the group.
COST: $45 per child/session
DAY/TIME: Please email or call us for the current schedule
GEAR: Included if needed, but surfers are encouraged to practice with their own gear.
To Sign Up: Call, email or text Kai Sanson
- Born and raised on Pt. Dume, Malibu, 3rd generation Los Angeles
- 30 years surfing experience, over 12 years instruction experience
- Masters Degree in Education - Loyola Marymount University
- California Teaching Credentials - Social Science and Health Science
- Extensive knowledge of local spots
- Surfed, worked and traveled all over the world
- CPR & First Aid Certified